Onyango Obama was busted for DUI August 24th in Framingham, Massachusetts …after almost smashing into a cop car. Immigration officials learned about the arrest, and then discovered the 67-year-old was in the U.S. illegally. In fact, Onyango was on the receiving end of a 1992 deportation order, but it was never enforced.
While Onyango challenges the deportation order, the pictures show … he’s making a living at the Conti Liquor Store. It is unknown how an Illegal Alien under an order of deportation can be legally working in the United States.
He’s due in court for a hearing on the DUI charge.
- Obama’s “Uncle Omar” An Illegal Immigrant, Arrested For DUI And Held By ICE Without Bail
- Obama’s Illegal Immigrant Uncle Has Valid Social Security Number And Driver’s License
- Congressman Says Illegal Aliens Voted For Obama And Helped Make Him President
- What’s Wrong With This Picture?
- Obama’s Jobs Plan: New Deportation Rules Mean More Legal Workers, No New Jobs