Cabdulaahi Faarah (Faarax), a naturalized U.S. citizen, has proven to be one of al-Shabaab’s most effective Western recruiters. Now residing in Mogadishu, he uses his Facebook page to continue his recruiting efforts. In just the past week he has added more than 50 new friends — most of them in the U.S. — bringing the total number of his friends on Facebook to more than 500. His Facebook page was linked in a story by the Minneapolis Mirrorfollowing the June suicide bombing.
In October 2009, Faarah was part of a group that drove to the Mexican border to travel to Somalia. During their trip they were stopped in Las Vegas by police, and were let go despite the fact that Faarah was on the terror watch list. His picture is even kept on the FBI website.
- U.S. Govt Obtaining Warrants To Search Facebook Profiles Without Your Knowledge
- Convicted Muslim Terrorist Was Obama Campaign Worker
- Warning! Doing These Things Could Get You Killed By Muslim Terrorists
- Islamic Terrorist Connection Reported In Norway Attacks
- Muslim Imams Hacking Christian Websites With Islamic Propoganda