Obama White House Adviser Azizah Al-Hibri Claims that Thomas Jefferson and the founding fathers were inspired by the Koran.
Obama has announced the appointment of Azizah al-Hibri to the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom. Al-Hibri (full name, Azizah Yahia Muhammad Toufiq al-Hibri) is a Muslim professor and the granddaughter of a Sheikh, who claims that the Koran inspired Thomas Jefferson and the Founders and that the Saudi criminal justice system is more moral than the American one because it accepts blood money from murderers.
Appointing a Muslim scholar to a commission on international religious freedom is only justifiable if that scholar recognized that much of the injustice in the world originates from Islamic law. But Al-Hibri has made her career whitewashing Islamic law and even presenting it as superior to American law.
- Sharia Law Has Now Been Applied In 23 State Appellate Courts
- Muslim Brotherhood Claims U.S. Terrorism worse than Bin Laden
- Lamar Smith Discusses Border Security Claims of the Obama Admisitration
- Salafi group in Egypt pledges to implement Islamic Sharia
- Iran Claims That the West is Stealing Their Rain