SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Illegal immigrants could receive college financial aid under legislation approved Thursday by the Assembly and apparently destined for the desk of a new Democratic governor who supports the concept.
California could add fuel to national debate over illegal immigrants’ rights by signing into law the “DREAM Act” measure, AB 131.
- Alabama Close to enacting Arizona Type Immigration Bill
- Georgia Senate Passes Arizona-Style Bill to Restrict Illegal Immigration
- Is the next immigration fight over ‘anchor babies’?
- Arizona’s Illegal Alien Population Declined After Passing Mandatory E-Verify Law
- Oklahoma passes illegal immigration law